Monday, February 9, 2009

Holding steady

With not even much thought as to what I am doing with my eating. I have stayed flat with my weight loss for the past 2 months or so. I hover around 210 right now (+/- 2 lbs). BUt as I said, I am not actively trying to lose anything and am doing good at not gaining either. That is a real bouns. I weigh myself everyday (I know they all say don't do that) but it really helps me to see how the previous day has affected me. Also if I gain 2 pounds the previous day, I know I have to tighten up that day. It really works for me. I weight myself each morning as soon as I get out of the shower so it is always under the same conditions/circumstances.

The next phase for me is to really try to get the next 10 lbs off and be a 200. I think the biggest thing that will help me is getting the treadmill back inside. Unfortunately, that means cleaning the garage as well. Something that I haven't had time for. Treadmill also will help me since my boys made me promise to run the Disneyland half marathon in September so they can cheer me on at Angel Stadium. I wanted to bring it in yesterday, but it has been raining here for about 3 days straight. Now I know what you are thinking, 3 days and I am complaining. But listen, this is SoCal - it doesn't rain in SoCal.

Oh well - it will come in sometime.

1 comment:

Krista Phillips said...

I have two words for you.

WII FIT! *grin*