Monday, January 21, 2008

New line of work - from 1/16/08

New line of work
Well maybe it is new, but additional income. I signed up to be a mystery shopper and went on my first assignment today at lunch. It was easy but kind of stresful. I had to remember all the right questions and I felt bad for the customer service rep. She had no idea that I was pulling her chain. The instructions are to make them think you are buying XYZ product until you suddenly pull out at the last minute. Took me about 20 minutes and I'll get $10 for it. I would have gone to that area of town anyway and they have a good lunch outside the store for really cheap.
I have to fill out paperwork now and call it in, so all in al, I think I will spend about 30 - 35 minutes for pretty easy work. We'll see if I get any other assignments.

No comments: